Following on from the successful relaunch of the ready-built IVECO DRIVEAWAY programme for the Daily range in September 2020, five new mission-ready models are set-to-roll, catering for an even wider range of professionals.
Aimed primarily to support IVECO’s Daily mission approach, these new vehicles are launched to coincide with the company’s focus on the Grounds Maintenance & Forestry sector. The five new variants are based upon either the 3.5t GVW or the Daily 7t GVW – Van Fleet World Light Truck of the Year 2021. All DRIVEAWAY vehicles are built to the highly popular “Business” trimline which delivers an enhanced residual value. Standard features include manual air conditioning, cruise control, front fog lights and electrically heated/adjustable door mirrors.
All vehicles continue to be available for both outright purchase, or contract hire, with just a single month’s deposit up-front through IVECO Capital in partnership with BNP Paribas. These vehicles, available now from all IVECO dealerships, are ‘single invoice’ priced as complete vehicles for simplicity and come with a comprehensive 3-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Joining the current ready-to-roll offering for immediate delivery are:
3.5t Daily Business 35C14H Caged Tipper
– 2.3 F1A 136hp (HD Homologated), 6-speed manual gearbox, twin rear wheels, 3750mm wheelbase – Construction Pack (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, sump guard, cross-axle differential lock, elliptical rear springs & towing electrics)
– Aluminium framed, galvanised steel mesh caged body with side-access door, behind-cab toolbox, rear barn doors with tailgate, electrohydraulic underfloor tipping gear with in-cab controls
3.5t Daily Business 35C16H Arboricultural Tipper – 3.0 F1C 160hp, 6-speed manual gearbox, twin rear wheels, 3750mm wheelbase
– Traction Plus & Hill Descent Control, Construction Pack (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, sump guard, cross-axle differential lock, elliptical rear springs & towing electrics)
– Galvanised steel subframe with lightweight aluminium body, behind-cab toolbox, hinged aluminium ‘chip hood’, rear barn doors, ladder rack, 3-stage electrohydraulic underfloor tipping gear with in-cab controls & key fob remote control, pull-out rear step, LED hazard beacon, towbar
7.2t Daily Business 72C18HA8 Dropside
– 3.0 F1C 180hp, HI-MATIC 8-speed automatic gearbox, 5100mm wheelbase
– Towing electrics
– Galvanised steel box frame with aluminium body & phenolic ply flooring, ladder rack