Ahead of the exclusive launch of its new App for the coach and bus sector, TruTac provides a summary of features and benefits which the new software is set to bring.
CPT Daily Checks is specifically designed for coach and bus operators in conjunction with the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT).
The compliance management system meets the latest regulations and DVSA guidance on inspections and servicing maintenance records. It seamlessly integrates with CPT Tacho Analysis to give drivers full visibility of tachograph information, working-time and infringements.
- CPT – Approved Templates for Bus and Coach Operators
- Fully Configurable Templates and Driver Alerts
- Time Stamped and Check Duration Recorded
- Pre-and Post-Check Messages
- Paperless and Online Document Storage
- Tamper Proof and Secure
- Notes and Defect Photographs
- Easy Recall for Spot Checks
- Full Range of Reports and Alerts
- CPT Tacho Analysis integration
- Simple to Use and Easy Data Access
- Clear End to End Audit Trail
- Inspection and Servicing Defect Management
- Quickly Rectify Defects to Minimise Vehicle Downtime
- Communicate Instantly with Oﬃce and Workshop
- Record Action Taken and Defect Rectification
- Identify Driver Behaviour and Vehicle Defect Trends
For further details, join the TruTac team on Wed 4th October, stand K4.